Monday, September 6, 2010

Yawns. I'm bored so I'm gonna blog. Coolness. I'm finally getting to play basketball after such a long time. Haha.

Joseph's birthday celebration last night at kbox was fun. Lol. Hoehan can really sing a wide variety of songs. Best. Slacked at macdonalds and void deck after that till around 3 in the morning. Its been such a long time since a night like this happened. Furthermore, on a sunday night. Thank you term holiday for making this possible.
Heard some really nice chinese songs in kbox last night which I don't know of. Great. Now I can expand my music library furthermore. If only deddy was around, then I would have known more english songs.

Well, this shall be a really short post. Off to play basketball already. See you people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home