Sunday, April 25, 2010

I will be in white shoes for the rest for the year!



It's only superficial...

Right after my council investiture, I was scheduled for another meeting for Cross-country.

So ironic.



So right now, Cross country is already over! Yay. But wait. I'm a camp exco.

According to schedule, I have about another 15 meetings awaiting. Ha ha. Once a councillor, always a councillor. At least I'm having fun with the bunch of EXCO's.



Had another game of pool with Alvis today at SAFRA. Had great results though, but Alvis was under performing. Reason unsure of.
11-2 7-1 4-3


So overall, I won him 2 games to 1. And I played much better positioning today. =)




Mid year exams. The two language paper are over. Nothing really to celebrate about. There still humanities. The killer.

I'm starting to feel that my phone has one of the worst Internet browser capabilities. Maybe because I have a blackberry and many many iPhone friends, I start to compare. So even if I get a data plan, it does not serve much purpose. So yay, I've gotten over the want for a data plan.

What I want. I really really want is a Predator shaft. Or perhaps, the cue altogether!
Then, a INSTROKE case.
I should be happy by then. Ha ha.



I am predicting the topic in school tomorrow would be the Star Awards. This year's Star Awards is GRAND. All the older female artiste are showing off their 'assets'. Damn.

Uh. I have nothing much to blog about anymore. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home