Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wow, now this is cool. I can now blog on the go! Haha.

What a terrible experience I had recently. Was admitted to hospital due to food poisoning and had to be on a drip. Goodness, I never ever want to experience that ever again. However, those patient and pretty nurses were an incentive. Haha.

Going off to celebrate joseph's 16th birthday soon. Finally the youngest boy has grown up. Congratulations. Cherie's birthday is coming in 3 days time. Gonna have another celebration again. Wan rong suggested a really really lame idea. She said since cherie likes to read, we shall have a party in the library. Lol. What a party it would turn out to be!

But putting all these things aside, its time to really really study very hard. The O's are coming and its my prelims period now. Damn it I missed my social studies paper. I sweared I never studied so hard before. Just great...
So let's work hard for this final lap everyone. All the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home