Monday, April 19, 2010

Its 10:55 p.m. now.

I can't believe I had only just returned from SAFRA after another game of pool.
Disappointing results though. 9 ball. Race to 9. Was defeated with a score of 9-5. Damn!
Could have done better.
Learnt some new things too. Realised my stance was full of mistakes.

Anyway, away from Pool. I just wanna share that MONDAYS SUCK TO THE MAX!
Especially with rehearsal till 6.30 p.m. and only to be greeted by a heavy downpour when you are about to leave.

Student's Council Investiture is coming real soon. But they don't seem prepared yet. How?

And I shall make a change to the school. From now on, I will embark on a project to include lockers for all the students Free-Of-Charge! I hope it gets through.

Anyway, life's been boring. SO I have nothing to blog about anymore. Bye.

Macdonald's tomorrow morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home