Thursday, April 15, 2010

Earthquakes earthquakes...They keep coming.

Just as I was about to log in to my blogger account, the 6.30 p.m. news are reporting another earthquake in China, Qing Hai province. Magnitude 7.1. What's causing all these earthquakes?
And this adds on as another factor for more people to believe that the world's gonna end in 2012.
I am confident it will not. I will still be happily updating posts on this blog in 2013. Trust me. Time will prove everything.


I hope. Life's full of uncertainty. I may be President of Singapore on the next elections.


Anyway, moving away from world news, school seemed amazingly short today. I don't know why. Probably because I drank Pokka's Premium Milk Green Tea today. Random. But try it. It's nice!

Blah blah blah. Anyway, I just found out the origin of a.m. and p.m. Been using it for ages and not knowing the true meaning behind it.
a.m. actually is an abbreviation for ante meridiem which means before noon in Latin. As such, the p.m. originates from the word post meridiem.

Common knowledge! Ha ha.

And Deddy! Don't think that I've forgotten about you. Mr oldies. Remember I'll dedicate a song to you? Yes



Enjoy~



Distractions. I need them desperately.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home