Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What a day. The assembly was great with 4E4 performing 'We are the World' by Michael Jackson. Amazing. Haha.

Had Students' Council investiture rehearsal after that. Seriously, I felt so useless there. There was basically nothing to do! But ya...its the last thing Ihave to do for the council. Readers, expect a solemn investiture this time round. We are going for a change! Haha.

After that, it brings me to my pool practice session which I've just came back from. Supposed to be practising alone. However, like most of the times, was approached by another player. Like always, agreed and decided to play punch, 9 ball, race to 5. I was amazed by his cue. Probably an Omin cue, but a Predator Z shaft. Wow.
Anyway, back to the point, I won the race to 5. It was 5-3 I guess. Confidence boost!

So we agreed on 1 more game, but we increased it to race to 7. Damn it. I lost. 7-4. Shall I blame it on my stupid Migraine?

Nah. Wasn't playing real well actually. Got to know that my opponent is actually a Commando, serving his National Service now. Cool.


That brings me to an illness I'm suffering from. I didn't attend school on Tuesday. Had a major headache. So on that night, I went over to the doctor to have my illness diagnosed. He said that it's Migraine. I just smiled and nodded. I didn't know what it was.

Till I went home and did a Wikipedia check. Good god, its effects are pretty scary. Especially to a pool player like me. You'll have severe headaches. Bad enough. You'll feel like puking. Worse. Your eyesight will be affected. That's it. It really freaks me out. And it always happens in school, when I didn't bring my medication. Bless me Tua Peh Gong.

Nothing really much to share about already. Been encountering a hell of an emotional rollercoaster recently. Sometimes I feel so crazy and its a really cool feeling actually. I like it.




And what a date it is for me to start my project-''
It's hard but I'll try.
Fourteen months uh. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home