Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Regret

How many of you people out there has thought about the past and really serious deeply regretted some actions or any decisions you've made? Well, I did. I just did. Yup, less than 5 minutes ago. Maybe less then 3. Okay...it was just a minute ago.

The feeling just sucks man. All I feel like doing now is just sleep and dream. Dream of Fiona. Dream of 吴宗宪. Dream of eating Curry Chicken......Choi! Dream of eating Buffet=). Argh! I don't know lah. Just feeling like shit now. No, even worse. Feel like a pool of diarrhea now.

How how...what do I do now. Feeling very funny at times leh. Its like so inappropriate. How how how how how how how how! To be or not to be...THAT'S THE QUESTION! ^^ Okay lame...no link.
Shit man, talking crap now. No. I mean typing crap.

You're not alone~
I am here with you~
Though you're far away~
I am here to stay~

You're not alone
I am here with you~
Though we're far apart~
You're always in my heart~

Lame!!! Just typing what I'm listening now.
Shit! I'm so bored and still feeling bad now.
I'm feeling bad because....
I'm sorry for making you feel bad for so long.
LALALALALA.
Hey. That reminded me of the Teletubies. Really creepy stuff...
But still, I'm bored. Sian Sian Sian!

a-ba-ni-bi o-bo-e-bev
a-bo-ni-bev-ma-bo-sa-ba
爱你的只有一个人
爱你的只有一个只有一个我


Even lamer! It's just another song...

Ronnie O'sullivan Rocks!
random...
Efren Reyes too.^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home