Monday, March 19, 2007

SORRY BUT I AM BACK

Back to normal posting on blogspot.today first day of school after the term holiday...had to rush in school for a book review and maths assement and the history thingy.then so unlucky hair kana caught...liddat onli also call long...hair still must be sloped somore lame la....then around night time 8+ went to my usual hairdresser only to find it closed.then went to another hairdresser...also close..start to worry already coz if dun cut tml the barber help you cut confirm kana sai one...luckily in the end found 1 hairdresser shop still open.what a relief.then the auntie asked me"ah,ah boii,you kana caught isit??"then surprised i answered "yes".then she say"tell auntie your that teacher catch ur hair where long tell me..i help you do nice nice.."hahas..i think this was the best hairdresser ever....


I SURELY HOPE THAT THIS BLOG POST IS INTERESTING........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home